Want To Learn More About Transmissions And Car Maintenance? Browse Through These Links For Some Great Information!
Whether your vehicle is brand new or pushing 100,000 miles, taking care of the transmission should be an integral part of your vehicle maintenance routine. To learn more about transmissions and car maintenance, check out these great resources from around the web:
· DriveSteady.com explains the difference between manual and automatic transmissions.
· This article from Edmunds.com busts some of the common myths about driving a manual transmission.
· Visit FamilyCar.com for help identifying the different fluids that might be leaking from your vehicle.
· Head over to MichelinMan.com to learn how to check tire pressure.
· Valvoline.com offers some helpful maintenance and repair tips for high-mileage vehicles.
For information about transmission, clutch, or general vehicle repair in San Diego, contact Miramar Transmission at (858) 457-3777.